Ryan Cox is an expert marketer passionate about executing his goals. Ryan has extensive experience in consulting, marketing, SEO/SEM campaigns, content creation, and others and is continuously extending his skill set to match the advent of the market and technology.
Ryan believes in the power of relationship building and understanding data. He grew his business by forging and growing key relationships, and helps his clients do the same and accomplish his goals.
In this episode, Ryan discusses…
- Growing a business through interpersonal relationships
- The heart of consulting: Finding something you can do well and offering your services to people who need them
- Always having a plan of motion and moving forward
- Marketing yourself as an expert
- Work routines: Work sprints and breaks
- Paying for finished products rather than time
- Leaning on coaches and experts when inspiration fails to strike
- Execution versus a state of constant planning.
Links mentioned in this episode: