Natalie Sisson is the Suitcase Entrepreneur. A world-traveler, entrepreneur, and renowned blogger, Natalie began her business with a single goal: Achieving freedom for herself, and inspiring it in others.
Natalie runs her multi-faceted mobile business from…pretty much everywhere and anywhere. In addition to hosting a podcast, putting together workshops and online courses, writing blogs, and speaking all over the world, Natalie teaches entrepreneurs how to found and succeed in running a business they love.
In today’s episode, Natalie discusses…
- Her mobile business, accomplishments, and journey to success
- Setting business strategies and achieving your goals in under a year
- Daily routine: Why you should definitely not skip breakfast
- Time management – or how Natalie runs an international business on the go
- Building a team and freeing your time
- Freedom, integrity, and setting deadlines
- Audience creation through visibility: Be consistent
Links mentioned in this episode
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.