Mars Dorian is an artist, writer, and a branding enthusiast. After traveling and living around the world, Mars returned to his homeland of Germany and promptly refused to work for The Man. He has followed his own vision ever since, and built an awesome, impactful branding strategy as a result.
Mars creates passionate, vivid artwork that captures his audience’s attention and adoration. He preaches the value of good branding and staying true to one’s self.
In today’s episode, Mars discusses…
- His vision and journey to creating a successful brand for himself
- Illustration, writing, and the value of a good cover
- Smart self-publishing: Reviewers, beta readers, and platforms
- Making your brand an extreme version of what makes you unique
- How to stand out among your competitors by going the extra mile
- Seeking honest feedback from people that care – a.k.a.: investors
Links mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.