Lou Mongello was once a lawyer. Now, he is the happy owner and host of WDW Radio: A show dedicated to the magic of Walt Disney World and its fans.
Lou is a renowned entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and published author. He has built a tremendously successful business by producing and sharing content around a subject he loves, and is determined to help others do the same.
In today’s episode, Lou discusses…
- Starting his business: How an idea became a reality
- Thinking of your business as an extension of yourself; or why production quality matters
- Growing an audience around a shared interest: Strategies and tips for niche audience growth
- Creating content that will fit your audience’s needs and solve their problems
- Public speaking, love event creation, and corporate sponsorships as monetization means
- Working up to a goal and not giving up
- Today’s technological possibilities
Links mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.