Justin Lee grew his business by tapping into a resource disregarded by many entrepreneurs: Interns. Having reaped the success of well-executed internship programs in his own ventures, Justin has grown passionate about helping entrepreneurs find the right interns for their businesses – and vice versa.
Justin is the cofounder and CEO of Efficient Enterprises Inc., the parent company of Intern Profits. He grew Intern Profits from a site dedicated to answering fellow entrepreneurs’ questions regarding interns to a company, and is now the go-to expert when it comes to creating valuable internships and hiring the right interns.
In today’s episode, Justin discusses…
- Going from corporate to self-employed to needing a bigger workforce on a budget
- His experience with hiring interns for the first time and the inspiration behind Intern Profits
- Why interns are a life-saver for entrepreneurs, big or small
- The value business owners offer interns by creating an internship program
- Creating valuable internships and finding amazing interns – virtually for free!
- Why you should expect a large response to your internship position posting
- Compensating interns
- Hiring college students for internship positions
- Top three places to find good interns – and how to go about recruiting them
- Sample projects with which business owners can task interns (and make their own lives a lot easier)
- How interns boost profit and help grow your audience (and online traffic!)
- Get your free report of 101 Ways your Intern Can Triple Your Online Traffic!
- Sign up for a free 2-week membership and read up on creating internship programs and finding the right interns
- Call 888-291-9098 with any questions (don’t forget to mention you are an Audience Hacker!)
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Intern Profits
- 101 Ways your Intern Can Triple Your Online Traffic (free report)