Patrick Schwerdtfeger is an internationally-known keynote speaker and a leading authority on global business trends. Patrick speaks about big data, social media, and self-employment. He is also a published author, TED Ex Speaker, and regular contributor to Bloomberg TV.
Patrick succeeds by reaching beyond “realistic” expectations. He is constantly reinventing himself, his business, and his methods to maintain the title of expert in his field.
In today’s episode, Patrick discusses…
- Patrick’s vision: “The road to being is doing”
- The benefits of creating a video blog
- Keynote speaking as a profession: Starting up, growing, and maintaining your status as a speaker
- Attending international speaking events and thinking beyond the norm
- Getting hired as a keynote speaker: Event agencies, pitch-writing, and how to buy out risk for your potential employer by creating online content
- Difference between platform and keynote speeches
- Reinventing yourself and staying relevant
Links mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.