Mazarine Treyz is the Wild Woman of Fundraising and Social Media – the go-to person for all of your fund-raising needs.
Mazarine has worked with large companies, government institutions, local businesses, and single individuals. Whatever the field or company size, Mazarine has helped her clients meet and surpass their fund-raising goals.
In today’s episode, Mazarine discusses…
- Her journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur
- Her books and the decision to self-publish
- Focusing your energy as an entrepreneur
- Product creation as a marketing strategy: Selling webinars and selling on webinars
- The effectiveness of mastermind groups
- List-building ideas
- Non-profits and the harm of the “no-profit” culture.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Mazarine Treyz, The Wild Woman of Fundraising and Social Media
- Mazarine on Twitter
- My eCover Maker
- Traffic Jam Podcast
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Mazarine’s books
- Writing White Papers
- Uncharitable: How Restraints on Nonprofits Undermine Their Potential
- Win-Win for the Greater Good
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.