Rich Brooks founded B1 Communications – today’s Flyte New Media – in 1997. Flyte offers companies and entrepreneurs the tools they need to grow their business online: From web design to marketing consultation, Flyte offers expert services under the guidance of a man who knows how to create a business that keeps growing.
Rich is an internet marketing expert. He is also a businessman with a keen sense of what needs to be improved in order to keep a company moving forward in a high-speed, technological world.
In today’s episode, Rich discusses…
- Following your gut in business: The meaning of entrepreneurship
- Flyte New Media and internet marketing
- Reaching ideal customers
- Networking and the value of putting on your own live events
- The fluid nature of business and keeping up with technology
- Hiring people that are better than you
- Establishing your business in your community
- How to engage customers’ interest: Focusing on problems before offering solutions
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Flyte New Media
- The Marketing Agents Podcast
- Agents of Change Conference
- Rich Brooks on Twitter
- Simple Life Together Podcast
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.