Adam Urbanski is a marketing strategist to service professionals and a passionate entrepreneur himself. Adam arrived in the United States in 1989 with $194 in his pocket, no connections, and virtually no English. Since, he has owned and co-owned a number of extremely successful ventures and generated millions of dollars in sales.
Adam teaches his clients how to realize the full potential of their business by assuming the right mindset and taking all the necessary steps.
In this episode, Adam discusses…
- His journey as an entrepreneur
- Why you should leave yourself no way but forward
- The importance of focused dedication
- Four steps to getting into the right mindset to achieve your goals
- Three vital questions to ask in regards to your business strategy
- Making things happen every day: How a job becomes a business
- Knowing your business inside and out
- Hiring people you will not have to manage
Links mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.