JB Glossinger is an internationally-known author, speaker, consultant, and coach. JB helps people realize their goals in their professional and personal lives. As someone who quit the corporate world and built his business from the ground up, JB offers his audience first-hand experiences and lessons he learned the hard way.
In this episode, JB discusses…
- His journey from the corporate to the entrepreneurial world
- The importance of investing in quality mentorship: Why you cannot do it all alone
- The value of acquiring skills and delegating work, and why one goes so well with the other
- Bringing online relationships offline
- In-person networking as a factor of making yourself scalable
- Lesson: Do not let your own fear hold you back, and be patient! Hard, focused work pays off.
Sites mentioned in this episode:
- JB Glossinger: Speaker, Coach, and Consultant
- Morning Coach, Podcast
- Ryan Holiday, “The Obstacle is the Way” (book)
- Coach Marketing Machine with Taki Moore
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.