Ian Cleary knows all about technology, social media, and how the two combine to make your business grow and conquer.
Ian is founder and CEO of RazorSocial, the only known blog about social media and technology. He offers all the tech knowledge and tools they may need to dominate social media. Ian is a notable public speaker and is deeply engaged with both local and online business. He is a passionate advocate of building a relationship-driven business.
In this interview, Ian discusses…
- Creating and dominating a niche audience
- Social media in the field of technology and technology-based industries
- Building and growing an audience: Every bit is important
- Founding and maintaining business relationships
- Leveraging physical and online presence
- Getting booked for speaking events: Speaking proposals and media pitches
- Mastermind groups and mentoring
Sites mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.