Justin Brooke of IM Scalable is an advertiser by trade. Justin serves supplement and information-publishing companies in the seven to eight figure per year category by increasing traffic and conversion rates to their established funnels.
In today’s episode, Justin discusses…
- The importance of structuring your workweek
- Twitter ads and other paid traffic
- Why you should have realistic expectations when it comes to advertisement, and what those expectations should be
- The Traffic Hail Mary syndrome; or why first wave of advertisement is investment rather than the end-all be-all of your campaign
- Five targeting criteria to find the right audience
- Landing page optimization.
- FaceBook giveaway page layouts: Best practices
- FaceBook advertisements: Newsfeed versus right-hand side
- ROY: What it is, how it is calculated, and why you should care about it (not what you may think!)
- Knowing your market and social media platform that goes with it
Sites mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.