Jesse Mecham is the founder of You Need a Budget – a site that provides smart, flexible, and client-focused strategies of keeping one’s self, family, and business on track financially.
Jesse constructed his first budgeting system out of necessity. He then went on to grow and share his knowledge and became a financial guru to people of all walks of life: From a college student to a dentist with a thirty years of business experience under his belt.
In today’s episode, Jesse discusses…
- The story behind You Need a Budget
- Cheap traffic generation tools: What works and what doesn’t
- Marketing messages and how to catch people’s interest
- The need to realize what your business method is before being able to market it
- Referral systems: How to invest in and encourage word-of-mouth advertising
- Budget-making strategies: Discussion of his Can We Afford It? Model
Links mentioned in this episode:
Tools and Resources:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.