Rebecca Livermore creates web content that drives business, revenue, and people’s imaginations. Rebecca is an experienced writer and a strong believer in social media’s importance in the world of online marketing. She founded Professional Content Creation in order to help people be productive, unique, and successful in their business niches.
In this episode, Rebecca and Jonny discuss…
- Productivity tools: the Pomodoro technique
- The future of the podcasting field
- Branding and business survival
- Facebook advertisement: Selective content presentation and list opt-ins
- Rebecca’s three lessons:
- Letting go of perfectionism
- Not being afraid to reach out to big-name people
- Forgetting about having it all “figured out” at the start
Links mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.