Jason Van Orden of Internet Business Marketing is an online marketing specialist dedicated to helping others succeed. Jason teaches people how to tell their story in a meaningful, impactful, and profitable way – how to become influencers and change the world.
In this episode, Jason discusses…
- His journey from quitting his job to successful entrepreneurship: Reassessing expectations and not giving up
- Connecting with the right people: Strategies to approaching top influencers and getting their attention
- Leveraging Twitter and finding your audience
- Spreading your presence to build familiarity with your audience
- Traffic generation: FaceBook advertisements and the benefits of paid advertisement. Cost per lead and other useful statistics
Links mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.