Daniel J. Lewis is a podcasting expert with a number of greatly successful shows to his name. Daniel helps entrepreneurs launch successful podcasts by offering the advice and tools they need to create, maintain, and grow their reach.
In this episode, Daniel discusses…
- The importance of focused online presence: YouTwitFace+ (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+)
- Networking through mutual benefit: Look for places where you can be helpful
- Joining quality mastermind groups
- Traffic generation: Organic versus paid. Know your needs, costs, and profits
- How to get corporate sponsorship for your podcast
- Monetizing products outside of your podcast
- Podcast as a chance to demonstrate expertise in a subject and gain credibility
Links mentioned in this episode:
- About Daniel J. Lewis
- Noodle.mx Network
- The Audacity to Podcast
- Daniel j. Lewis on Twitter
- 48 Days to the Work You Love: Preparing for the New Normal and 48days.com
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.