Alicia Rittenhouse helps female entrepreneurs set up and rock their online businesses. Ali has a gift for guiding and nurturing creative energy; coupled with her mastery of online marketing, and you’ve got some serious coaching power to tap!
In today’s episode, Ali discusses…
- Her journey to building an international business, from the comfort of her small town
- Common problems a lot of women (and some men) encounter while running their online businesses, along with some of Ali’s solutions to said problems
- The importance of focusing on what is important – the meaning behind your brand
- How to funnel freebies and squeeze-pages
- Social media platforms and the wonders of paid traffic
- Participating in local events and the importance of establishing your presence in your immediate community
- Charity work; or, how to do business and still be a good person
Links mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.