Coach Michael Burt is a former championship coach, a published author of more than ten books, and a leading entrepreneur in his own right. His unique approach to entrepreneurship, branding, and selling has helped numerous entrepreneurs grow their business and reach their full potential.
In today’s episode, Coach Burt discusses…
- The importance of uniqueness for a business and self-confidence for an entrepreneur
- Branding for your business: What to do and what to avoid; aka, make yourself easy to find and like
- How to become a “Person of Interest” – and why you should
- Generating traffic, social media, and Leadgen
- Business smarts: Knowing when to sell what. Timing and interest as crucial components of a marketing strategy
Links mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.