Leslie Samuel makes blogging (and the study of biology!) easy, instructive, and fun. Leslie discovered blogging as means of income in 2008, and has since founded two hugely successful sites: Interactive Biology and How to Become a Blogger. Leslie is also the host of the Learning with Leslie Podcast, as well as offers a number of blogging courses along with free and premium videos to do with entrepreneurship, blogging, and business in general.
In today’s episode, Leslie discusses…
- Why your business needs systems
- How to find and hire the right assistant & the benefits of outsourcing
- Video and podcast creation, episode transcription, and site layout
- Blogging as networking: Best practices when it comes to reaching out to others
- Traffic generation: Strategies and general guidelines
Links mentioned in this episode:
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.