Pace Smith inspires people to start a business they love, without sacrificing profit or their values. Pace is a spiritual entrepreneur and a coach, on a mission to help others get their ideas into the world. In this episode, Pace talks about what every entrepreneur should know when starting a business. Main points to take home:
- You must know your attitude toward money as an entrepreneur. Have clear expectations and goals.
- Research! Find out what works in your business and what does not, and implement accordingly.
- Get your work out there! Don’t get stuck on the “planning” section. No one is perfect from the get-go.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Pace Smith: Get Your Business out of Your Heart and Into the World
- The E-Myth (Several books available. Amazon link.)
Like what you heard? Subscribe to the show! It’s quick and free, and it will keep you updated with our latest episodes and amazing guests.